COVID-19 Special Announcement
We are closely monitoring this quickly evolving situation regarding COVID-19 to implement the most current safety protocols from the CDC and local government. We would like to update you on the precautions we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff.
Effective today, March 16, 2020, until further notice, our offices are using social distancing measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. At our main office (8251 West Center Road), the lobby is closed. The drive-thru will remain open for its normal business hours. Loan closings will be by appointment only. Our downtown office in the Civic Center is closed.
Please consider using the following for your financial transactions:
Monitoring Accounts and Activity
- Surcharge Free ATM Locations:
- ODFCU Main Office: 8251 West Center Rd.
- Civic Center: 1819 Farnam St., Harney St. Level
- Douglas County Corrections (employees only)
- Douglas County Health Center: 4102 Woolworth Ave, Main Lobby
- Hall of Justice: 1701 Farnam St, Farnam St Level
- Money Pass surcharge free ATM network
- ODFCU Main Office drive-thru.
- ODFCU Main Office night drop box
- Mail in your check to the Main Office
Get a Loan
- You can apply for any loan we offer by filling out our online application, or by calling (402) 444-5999 to speak with a Loan Officer.
- Documents requiring a signature, such as loan documents, can be signed at the main office at 8251 West Center Rd by appointment only. Please call (402) 444-5999 for an appointment.
If you need assistance enrolling in or using any of the electronic services, please visit our website for step by step instructions or call the credit union at (402) 444-5999. We also understand that there may be instances where our members find themselves facing financial difficulties. Omaha Douglas Federal Credit Union is here to help, and we encourage members who may be financially impacted to call the credit union to discuss how we might be of assistance.
While we respect the uncertainties inherent in the COVID-19 outbreak, we believe we are well prepared to respond to the possible impact. Please visit omahadouglasfcu.org for updated information. If you have specific questions about our efforts to minimize the potential impact on the Omaha Douglas Credit Union Family, please contact us at
Tammy Nelson-Lovett, President